For our new Leiden based client, Pontoon offers a Managed Service Providing (MSP) solution for managing a large numbers of contingent employees on a professional level. With our knowledge of recruitment processes, we help our client to attract and retain the best candidates in the market in a more efficient process, saving them a lot of time and money.
As a Program Consultant, often on-site, you will direct and control all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance.
You will be the main person of contact for stakeholders, managers and suppliers. Hence your responsibilities also include vendor management, client delivery, managing strategic supplier relationships on behalf of the customer, managing the SLAs for both Pontoon towards customers and vendors towards Pontoon, stakeholder management and expanding the MSP service. In addition, as a MSP Program Consultant, you will guarantee all agreements and processes are in place.
Within this role you are responsible for providing an excellent service to the customer, you will work very closely with the client and get the opportunity to end up on the other side of a recruitment organization.
The work place is the client’s office in Leiden, Netherlands. The client is a pharmaceutical company - the company's headquarters are in Tokyo, with research centers in Tsukuba and Osaka. Clinical development is centered in Northbrook, Illinois, La Jolla, California, and Leiden, Netherlands. Combined revenues of the two pre-merger companies were $7.9 billion in 2004. Worldwide the company employs about 17,000 people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Build strong client, supplier and team relationships to support the delivery of an integrated, successful supplier and requisition management program
Contract negotiations with new suppliers to become "preferred supplier". Managing existing suppliers to keep them eager and competitive in offering the right candidates / projects / services for the right rate.
Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities
Contribute to development and execution of supplier management processes and tools*
Support, Advice & Consult:
Provide consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions:
Understand customer requirements, anticipate future customer requirements and initiate continuous process of improvement management
Advise hiring managers on drafting recruitment texts. Posting vacancies via Fieldglass to suppliers. Acting as the single point of contact for both the customer and suppliers during this process. Selecting the 3 best offered CVs based on price vs. quality and, where possible, negotiate the offered hourly rates
Review and manage candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
Continuous initiatives for planning, execution, checking and closing projects, to increase efficiency (fast and flexible hiring process) and effectiveness (cost savings) of the Managed Service Provider (MSP) program.
* Mange the program’s Web-based Vendor Management System (Fieldglass) which automates the entire hiring process: application, recruitment, onboarding, management, invoicing and reporting.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* You have a college or university degree and at least three, preferably five years, experience in recruitment
* Have a sound understanding of the recruitment/resourcing process and of the Dutch market within your field (so you are aware of the latest trends and developments, competition and market movement)
* You have strong communication skills (Dutch and English) and feel comfortable communicating with various stakeholders in a corporate environment. This includes suppliers, senior management, purchasing and rental staff, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations
* You have a good sense of humor and are able to connect easy with people
* Affinity with project management and preferably knowledge and experience in change management processes
* You are diplomatic where necessary, but also decisive and decisive where possible.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with various stakeholders: suppliers, senior management, purchasing and flexible staff
* Excellent organizational skills & ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
* Have a sound understanding of the recruitment/resourcing process
* Must be able to handle figures and confidently deal with negotiating costs
* Be self-motivated and confident in using own initiative
* Have a go-get mentality
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.