The Director Strategic Delivery is fully accountable for the strategic, long-term evolution of all Onsites and Hubsites business under his/her responsibility. The DSD manages the overall operations of all business activities; ensures that the Onsites and Hubsites achieve and exceed their targets through a high-efficiency delivery model in conjunction with a Great Place to Work; reviews current and past performance and activity to identify and replicate client service excellence.
- Accountable for the P&L and budget of the Onsites and Hubsites
- Day-to-day line management/overall management of colleague performance, coaching and development of the Adecco Onsites and Hubsites teams ensuring that all service levels and performance metrics are met
- Ensure operational relationships with the client at all levels are managed and maintained by the Onsite and Hubsite teams
- Governance and management of all ongoing processes to ensure adherence to, and communication of, existing and new colleague policies across the teams
- Ensure operational and contractual compliance measures are met for all customers
- Accountable for creating a great place to work and improving colleague engagement year on year
- Prepare and present a quarterly business review to the VP Onsite and RVP
- Contribute to the commercial development of strategic prospects and accounts (acquisition, migration, market share, cross sell services)
- Develop a strategy for growing accounts and increasing the penetration ratio
- Monitor client & associate satisfaction survey results, develop and execute action plans in order to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Escalation point for Clients, Procurement, Operations and HR Managers to discuss issues or requests involving the Talents or candidates placed
- Prepare and present a monthly/quarterly business review to the client
- Create & implement new strategies to attract talent and reduce attrition levels through continued review of client & candidate satisfaction reviews, face to face communication and forums
- Anticipate and understand the local talent market and put in place a workforce planning strategy to ensure a continuing pipeline of quality talent is available
- Anticipate the client’s needs based on historical and current business activity and knowledge of the client’s markets
- Create and maintain mechanisms/ forums to seek and act upon candidate feedback for continuous improvement
- Review training needs analysis to meet the client’s needs. Review on a regular basis with the training department to provide the necessary training programs
- Manage productivity metrics, improve efficiencies in business operations, maintain a healthy cost to serve
- Ensure that all tasks are completed to the agreed client requirements and in line with agreed SLA targets. Seek and implement improvements of efficiencies, productivity and quality of service.
- Ensure all employment legislation processes and policies are being followed correctly and advice is taken onboard, acting as the guardian of all process documentation and policies
- Proactively review and monitor processes/procedures and implement improvements where possible. Engage with the Onsite Warrior Community when appropriate to identify and implement an improvement plan
- Lead PERFORM Onsite and actively support and promote Lean methodology
- Bi-annually assess current processes against the ROADBOOK and identify and implement action plans accordingly
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum of five years of management experience strongly preferred
Must have a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to develop and implement policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Ability to strategically plan and serve as a catalyst for organizational change, cultivate a shared vision with others & motivate them to transfer vision into action.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management is required.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, communication and customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) are required.
- Process & KPI oriented
- Excellent MS Office and Database skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritizati
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- In-depth knowledge of current recruiting practices abiding by federal and state laws and Company policies.
- Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with
- High energy & results-driven, solution oriented attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.