Grow your career with The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
Senior Specialist – Client Services assists Manager in supporting staff with on account reconciliation and makes recommendations and decisions on resolution or escalation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the reconciliation of high volume, complex Corporate Accounts and makes recommendations and decisions for escalation.
- Mentors / trains new colleagues on Collection techniques, ACM and daily functions.
- Provides troubleshooting support to the team as it relates to Oracle or ACM functionality. Creates “Service Now” requests and works with IM until issue is resolved
- Creates (using Macros/VLookup, Pivot table functionality) and distributes daily and monthly aging reports to Collection Managers and staff.
- Coordinates and collects data for account review meetings with Managers and division VP's
- Primary support for preparing pre-Audit and Audit documentation.
- Department lead for all required Oracle testing and validation of data.
- Manages new account assignment and updates ACM system to properly reflect Collectors portfolio.
- Analyzes customer data and alerts field and client management of errors identified that are delaying customer payment.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve the department reconciliation process for greater operational efficiency. In additions, review and recommend improvement opportunities for other areas to minimize risk of error and research time of past due accounts.
- Works closely with Credit Services, Field personnel, and other constituents on customer “collection” issues and makes recommendations for improvement opportunities.
- Establishes and builds strong customer relationships to ensure reduction of aging and takes proactive prevention of debt write-offs.
- Independently resolves client calls regarding payment questions; and resolve complex payment issues with the AR department.
- Maintains detailed records of contact and agreements with individuals or their representatives.
- Assists Collection Manager with special projects.
- Maintains unbilled and client concurrence to acceptable level.
- Resolves Billing Log issues.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of four years proven experience in Billing and collections or related field; strong reconciliations and decision making skills required.
- Must be computer proficient with demonstrated knowledge of Windows, MS Word and Excel. Must be able to learn new software programs with ease. Oracle system experience preferred.
- Macro and VLookup skills required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly both in writing and verbally. Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management. Customer service orientation as position requires extensive customer interaction.
- Experience leading a team on adhoc projects.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must have good organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule when needed.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.