Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
Account Specialist-eTools is responsible for managing an assigned pool of eTool / eTool like accounts and ensuring that assigned eTool accounts and records are synchronized between Oracle Accounts Receivable and related eTool applications, ensuring required adjustments are identified, submitted for processing and followed up on, past due balances are addressed and collected and escalates issues to supervisor. Serves as primary accounts receivable point of contact for contact for assigned pool of customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages an allocated pool of eTool accounts in the reconciliation, resolution and collection/follow up on customer debts.
- Manages data from various sources to ensure that it is synchronized in all systems.
- Focuses on the day to day tasks required to maintain account pools in accordance with overall departmental and individual performance metric targets.
- Interfaces with customers, field offices and other Adecco Colleagues as appropriate to resolve billing, reconciliation, collection and other related issues.
- Analyzes and communicates ongoing customer issues to appropriate parties and tracks progress in correcting issues; escalating issues to Supervisor as necessary.
- Assists in the training of new Colleagues on eTools, processes, policies, etc. as required.
- Recommends improvements to policies and procedures regarding the management of eTool accounts.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, preferred.
- Solid understanding of overall receivables management processes, financial analysis and possess excellent research skills.
- General understanding of database software and operating systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and planning skills and ability to interface with all levels of staff and management also required.
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.