- Southbank Location
- Temporary opportunity
- Flexible Working Arrangements
Here at The Adecco Group, we are embracing change, leading us to partner and build stronger relationships with all of our stakeholders. In turn, to help us achieve continued growth, we are looking to invest in high performers, whether you’re an experienced consultant or looking to kick start your career in our industry!
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How? By developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. The Adecco Group combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services.
About The Role
- In this support role, you will assist our clients existing recruitment team with tasks that relate to the end to end process of the recruitment life-cycle. This could include but is not limited to; CV screening, phone screening, interview reviewing and scoring and reference checking.
- Working in a highly reactive and fast paced environment, you will thrive off executing high calibre work.
- You have great ability to build rapport with the diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Flexible working environment offered to support your work-life balance.
- We are interested in hearing from energetic individuals who are interested in a short term role.
- You have strong time-management skills and can prioritise and juggle multiple tasks.
- You are looking for a fast-paced position, you enjoy a role where you can use your well-developed interpersonal skills.
- You are driven and committed, to thrive in an environment where your hard work is rewarded.
- You are able to learn the ways of the organisation, take on new tasks with ease and learn new systems quickly.
- You have a background in recruitment (supply chain experience highly regarded)
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.