As a key member of the Business Solutions team this role will explore new technology solutions that aim to increase Adecco’s competitive edge with potential and existing clients.
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How? By developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future. By bringing new experiences to a diverse range of clients. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. The Adecco Group combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services ‐ delivering across the board to our colleagues, clients and candidates.
- Participate in presales activities that involve technology / automation in order to maximise Adecco’s opportunity in winning sales
- Explore new technology solutions / processes that aim to improve efficiency and accuracy internally and/or externally
- Design the end to end technology solutions and processes that are best suitable for potential clients and existing clients
- Project manage the end to end implementation of technology solutions/automation/processes
- Manipulate data to produce meaningful reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Preferable past experience with Salesforce, VMS, ChatBot & AI and WFM
- Clear and effective communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Proven experience in project implementation
- Advanced research and technology skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - pivot tables, formulas, data modelling
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Ability to work independently
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it’s only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we’ll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.