- Analyse the market potential and define the sales action plan to achieve targets set by budget.
- Develop distinctive go-to-market strategies in collaboration with Group sales and marketing.
- Translate corporate strategy into business objectives in coordination with relevant stakeholders and in alignment with policies at global level (such as segmentation, pricing, margins).
- Drive cross-selling opportunities with other brands in the Group.
- Increase market share by leading and overseeing advertising, marketing, sales, service and recruiting efforts in the business.
- Develop solutions regarding customer-related issues to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for guiding the targeting and business development process to ensure the appropriate business mix to reach business goals.
- Conduct weekly staff and training meetings as well as periodic business review meetings.
- Builds, leads and retains talent by driving high performance teams, supporting colleagues’ professional development and managing succession pipeline for key positions.
- Act as role model to the business by living the values and behaving accordingly as a Group and Brand ambassador.
- Ensure an engaged and performing workforce in the business
- Responsible for the development and motivation of staff.
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and motivating colleagues.
- Collaborates with other executives of The Adecco Group to develop synergies and share best practices to achieve collective goals.
- Implements globally defined operating models and practices, which may include structures, sales protocols, projects, legal & compliance, financial, HR and digital and technology initiatives developed by the Adecco Group.
- P & L management including budget of revenue and spending.
- Guarantee the effective and compliant financial management of the business using the available data and tools to manage budget setting and forecasting processes.
- Define and analyse KPIs to drive the performance of the business in order to achieve goals and objectives.
- Ensure resource planning to achieve budgets, implementation of the optimum operating model and to realise investment opportunities.
- Deliver best in class service ensuring corporate quality standards are achieved.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.