Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Division Director is responsible for management of the utilizing market knowledge and activity to develop business opportunities. In addition, this role is responsible for increasing division revenue, gross margin, and net income by successfully developing a cohesive and productive team for sustaining growth and expansion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for all aspects of the recruiting process, including interviewing potential candidates to determine their skill level and professional goals, developing new business, and servicing new and existing accounts.
• Lead a team or teams with a focus on one or more of the following disciplines/brands: Temporary, Permanent, Ajilon, Parker & Lynch, Paladin, etc.)
• Work closely with clients to identify and place qualified candidates to fit their needs. This involves understanding the client’s business and hiring needs, providing recommendations on structuring the accounting and finance department, making hiring recommendations, establishing compensation plans and negotiating and closing offers.
• Develop business relationships at the CFL, COO, and CEO level that can produce client relationships and job orders.
• Work synergistically with the other Adecco Group NA business units in the area.
• Responsible for client and employee retention.
• Hire, train, motivate and manage a professional and administrative staff that will support the volume of business developed by the office.
• Manage the financial operations of the office.
• Ensure company policies are followed.
• Conduct weekly staff and training meetings as well as periodic business review meetings.
• Oversee staff performance evaluations, performance discussions, and salary/incentive reviews.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors Degree in business or a related field with a minimum of ten (10) years of progressive leadership experience in a staffing role; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Masters in Business Administration is highly desirable. Prior sales experience within the staffing industry is highly desirable. Willingness and ability to travel is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
• Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
• Knowledge of and the ability to apply sound leadership practices, including developing employees by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to improve performance.
• Ability to interpret and apply related federal, state and local laws, ordinances, rules and regulations.
• Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
• Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
• Knowledge of and the ability to apply best practices and standards in sales and recruiting.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.