Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Modis have been voted 3rdin the Top 100 Technology Recruiters list and are now looking for a motivated Trainee Recruitment Consultantto join and build a successful, lucrative career. Modis service the IT/Technology market and work with some of the worlds leading Technology companies.
Recruitment experience isnt necessary as you will be joining an existing, performing team who will support and mentor you alongside global leading training programmes that are on offer.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we are looking for someone that:
- Is used to working in a fast paced sales or targeted environment
- Has experience in telesales, appointment making, business development or resourcing
- Takes ownership of their development and is keen to learn and advance their skill set
- Has a genuine passion for building relationships
- Works with a great deal of autonomy and self-motivation, pushing themselves to achieve targets and take success into their own hands
- Displays a relentless can-do attitude
- Can work individually but can also be a real team player
On offer as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is:
- A competitive basic salary alongside an uncapped bonus scheme
- A clear development pathway alongside global leading training programmes
- Great benefits that include, pension schemes, healthcare schemes, gym memberships, retail vouchers etc
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives with executive days out and trips abroad to be won
- An autonomous environment, no micro management and overpowering targets
To find out more about what your career would look like atModis please get in touch with Jessica now.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.