Are you a “people person?” Do you love helping others? Great! Because as an Adecco Delivery Recruiter, you’ll positively impact lives by matching exceptional job candidates with our clients’ career opportunities. In this role, you deliver results by filling a high volume of light industrial, office, call center, and other positions. Whether sourcing talent, screening resumes, conducting interviews, or presenting job offers, you’ll make possibilities happen—and create win-wins for both parties.
And if you’re new to recruiting, don’t worry. Adecco supports you with best-in-class training and a global team just as driven as you are.
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
Skills we look for:
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received written and verbal messages
• Exceptional networker: creates professional relationships through in-person events and social media
• Achievement oriented: thrives in fast paced, high-volume environments, exceeds goals, lifelong learner
• Flexible adapter: views changing business needs as an opportunity
• Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
• Technologically inclined: proficiently user of Microsoft Office and easily learns new software
• Recruiting whiz: Up-to-date on labor and employment laws, locates talent using Adecco recruiting tools, able to use applicant tracking system, presents candidates to clients using established processes
Things to bring:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• One year of work experience in a customer service or related field preferred
About the Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland
(ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled | The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.