We need true business intelligence experts to be a trusted partner of regional business leadership/operating teams and global BI and data science teams. You’ll help foster the delivery of everything from dashboards to analytical projects to cutting edge data science products. Top executives and finance professionals will look to you for advice on how to create the best visualizations, the right set of KPIs to use, and find novel, exciting ways to apply business intelligence and data science capabilities.What you’ll be doing
- Proactively build productive and collegial relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the local and global organizations
- Propose innovation and new technologies to support business needs according to Group standards
- Ensure constant transparency of global BI capabilities to the business and prioritize business demands to sync with group priorities
- Team up with functional domain owners to ensure transparency, follow up on status, progress, and escalations on BI and data science deliverables
- Assist with delivery of BI and data science operations and projects from ideation to ongoing maintenance
- Drive consistent experiences by assisting with quality assessment activities during deployments
- Encourage the continuous improvement of solutions and embracing group standards wherever possible
- Own, manage and communicate the regional solutions roadmaps
- Contribute to the development of business cases by providing solution options, costs and work effort estimates
- Actively participate and contribute to the global BI community activities including deployment of resources to support other prioritized deliveries.
- Strong leadership experience in an enterprise or cross-functional role and fast paced environment
- Ability to provide inputs and evaluate BI and data science solutions
- Strong ability to shape business and technology requirements in a global context
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with worldwide stakeholders based on respect, teamwork and ability to influence
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies using Agile, Scrum and Waterfall and iterative development project delivery
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage critical situations efficiently
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience, and common sense
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to convey BI platform and data science concepts visually to stakeholders
- Working knowledge of modern data and analytics technologies (Microsoft Azure stack, Python, R, MicroStrategy and Power BI or comparable technologies)
- Working knowledge of common data science algorithms and applications (Azure ML, Azure Databricks or comparable technologies)
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.