The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness, and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS, and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The role of Global Programme Head, CEO for One Month Programme offers the opportunity to lead the end-to-end strategy and implementation of The Adecco Group’s flagship youth employment programme, CEO for One Month. This programme increases the employability of young people and helps them make the transition from education to work. This is a matrixed role and you will work collaboratively with other teams and established brands, particularly Global HR, Public Affairs, IT, Marketing/Communications, and Spring Professional.
- Lead the end-to-end design and implementation of the programme strategy and operations
- Drive a global outreach campaign, with local implementation, integrated with clear communication and content plan (internal, external) together with global and regional MarComs
- Manage the community of 50+ country CEO for One Month coordinators to ensure high quality, consistent delivery, and ongoing consultation to ensure continuous improvement
- Collaborate with relevant departments to drive the use of best technology (ATS, CMS, etc.) maximizing outreach and quality of candidates' experience
- Manage agency delivery of candidates' assessment/selection, bootcamp, website, video production, and other materials
- Oversee budget, staff management (2 direct reports), monitoring & evaluation, and KPIs
- Drive constant process improvement, particularly related to data and reporting to demonstrate the impact
- Previous responsibilities managing global content strategies, global approach, deployment, and working with different countries and stakeholders is a must
- Exceptional communications, writing, organizational, time management, interpersonal and motivational skills required
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Ability to analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn), and how to leverage the benefits of each platform for different content marketing scenarios
- Prior supervision or scheduling experience desired
- Ability to manage multiple projects, challenges and meet tight deadlines required
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Track record of managing and growing global programmes. Experience with leadership development programmes, graduate schemes, or youth engagement programmes preferred
- 7-10 years of Sales and Marketing/ Digital Marketing expertise in the corporate sector
- The candidate should prove:
- branding expertise as this programme is a brand itself and should have a clear brand identity (positioning)
- sales-driven marketing expertise
- Ability to think strategically, while ensuring day-to-day implementation
- Experience in communications and campaign management
- Strong project management skills, with experience leading global, cross-functional projects
- Ability to mobilise and manage matrixed teams
- Strong relationship-building and community management skills
- Knowledge of reporting systems and ability to produce and present reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages are an asset
- Senior, self-motivated, collaborative worker, with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Minimum bachelor's degree, or equivalent; Masters preferred.
- Other desirable skills and experiences:
- Internal and external communications and digital (programmatic and social media)
- Managing vendors and agencies
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.