The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Team Coordinator plays a key role in managing the busy schedules and heavy travel itineraries for several team members as well as relevant program administrative activities such as workshop coordination, taking meeting minutes and task tracking.
Relieve the Department Heads from routine tasks such as expenses, flight and hotel bookings, meeting and events organization.
- Providing proactive support on priorities and time management
- Coordination of agenda, meetings and travel arrangements, as well as expense management for workstream and subworkstream leaders as well as cross-workstream SPOCs
- Organize and optimize the team working space
- Organize and logistically support events as needed
- Organization of international team meetings as needed
- Assistance in preparation of presentation materials for meetings
- Provide proof-reading support for presentations and memos
- Preparing monthly reporting, dashboards
- Developing presentations and charts
- Organization and maintenance of documents and files
- Preparation of correspondence, scheduling appointments, managing calendars
- Answering phone calls, coordinating team and project calls
- Take care of expenses for leadership and control of team expenses
- Own matters of a routine nature to conserve management’s time such as reading, researching, analyzing information and drafting routine correspondence
- Support specific projects on ad-hoc basis
The job requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to deal with a broad range of activities as well as with an international internal and external clientele. The incumbent should be a naturally proactive individual with strong time and priority management abilities, a high level of initiative, and a contributing team player while co-coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously. Must be able to work accurately and very independently, ensure confidentiality and perform well under pressure. Ability to deal with highly sensitive information, maintaining strict confidentiality. High level of self-initiative and being a strong self-motivated, resilient and contributing team player able to work in an international environment
Previous experience as an assistant is a plus, gained within an international corporate environment.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- 1-5 years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization
Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office package for Window which includes Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Proactive, positive, self-driven, effective, curious, quick-learner, reliable, service and team-oriented
Excellent command of English is required, any other languages are an additional asset.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.