In this exciting role, you will work within the Group Internal Audit to manage or conduct IT audits in complex and changing IT environments.
You will be part of the audit team and be responsible to evaluate the IT internal control framework, assessing IT Security, reviewing IT projects, performing data analysis, and foreseeing new risks. Your tasks will also include to think of new audit approaches (e.g. cyber risks) and the issuance of recommendations to address control weaknesses. During the onsite audit, you will also be working closely with the business audit team to understand IT-related controls over business processes and segregation of duties risks.
You will establish and maintain a close collaboration with IT and business key-stakeholders to assess accurately and exhaustively the controls and risks faced by the organization.What you’ll be doing
- Assists in managing and performing IT audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures
- Work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple assignments, being self-driven, and will include the translation of complex analytical and technical concepts to non-technical employees.
- Develop understanding of The Adecco Group business and processes to support the Group Internal Audit business team
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of the audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and the board of directors
- Represents internal audit on organizational project teams, at management meetings
- Performs related work as assigned by the Director/Head of Internal Audit
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers
- International Travel (mainly within Europe) up to 50%
- Master’s Degree in IT, Engineering, or business
- CISA, CISM, CISSP certifications – or any other industry professional qualifications – will be considered as a major asset,
- Curious, pro-active, and flexible professional with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English is a must, French, Spanish, or German appreciated
- It is expected that candidates have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of IT (internship excluded) and ideally a proven track record as an IT auditor in multinational and multicultural environments (preliminary “Big 4” experience is considered a major asset),
- Willingness to develop knowledge of assessment of IT and business Internal Controls
- Capacity to perform data analysis / CAATS
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.