The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Global (Ideally Lyon or Berlin, Prague)
- Contributes to architecture design of Core IT Solution for respective process/solution
- Explore solution capabilities to fulfil new business requirements
- Understand in-depth Solution implementation in order to guide decisions during fit-gap analysis.
- Design solution enhancement and follow-up on the build activities with development teams.
- Configure Core solution when needed
- Review solution design performed by third parties
- Interact with business solution team in order to understand expectation and requirements.
- Produce detailed system requirements (both functional and non-functional) document to be used by in the design process
- Provide estimates for new requirements
- Produce and records all methodology-related deliverables to ensure compliance with standards and meet audits requirements
- Provide consultation and recommendation for improvements, new solutions and problem management
- Validate that delivered user stories are in line with the original requirement
- Liaise with vendors/editors to ensure appropriate resolution of issues raised by business user
- Ability to provide guidance to help with complex incidents, problems resolution
- Use the high-level business requirements and produce detailed functional design describing the recommended solution/changes to the existing solution(s)
- Facilitate the understanding of the business and functional requirements by the development teams to ensure proper implementation
- Guarantee all work is compliant with internal and external audit as well as financial legal requirements (e.g. statutory, reporting, tax etc)
- Preferably D365 for Operation Certification
- ITIL 3 certification
- Master’s degree in engineering, mathematics, physics, computer/data science alternatively a master’s degree in business, economics or similar supplemented with computer science degrees or certifications.
- Proven experience in the role of D365 Finance and Operations functional consultant specialist in Expense Management Process. Experience in similar ERP can be considered.
- Preferably experience in SAP Concur.
- Experience in several of the following modules: GL, Procurement, Expense management, Account Payable, Project Costing and Fixed asset
- Experience working in global context (Core template definition or implementation, country deployment of a core model)
- Experience working with global teams including off-shore component
- Experience in multiple delivery methodologies ( Agile, Waterfall)
- Dynamics 365 Finance and operation functional expertise and high-level technical expertise
- Ability to manage a number of activities concurrently and to drive them to completion.
- Ability to run internal or external workshops
- Writing procedural documentation
- Good interpersonal relation skills, effective communication
- Strong team player
- Experience with and sensitivity to different cultures
- Ability to work with various technologies/applications depending on the business area
- Creative and analytic approach
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
- Customer focus
- Proficiency in English is required, any additional language is beneficial
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.