The Adecco Group is the world’s biggest human capital company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower one million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
London, United Kingdom
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients.
The Adecco Group's Digital Strategy & Innovation arm is responsible for shaping and driving the Group’s vision of an Ecosystem of Work by scanning the HRTech space, co-creating, investing in, and incubating new business models in the world of work together with the business and in close alignment with Product & Portfolio.
- Detect and keep abreast of emerging HR and tech trends and innovations impacting the world of work
- Identify, track and engage with HR and tech start-ups relevant to our key focus areas/themes; assist in organisation of demos as needed
- Evaluate fit of prospective start-ups against our digital strategy and priorities, and build a pipeline of digital opportunities for Incubation, Product, Ventures Portfolio and Partnerships teams
- Maintain and update CRM database and produce regular activity reports
- Resourcefully scour data, news and research sources for relevant tech, competitor and HR insights relevant to the world of work
- Compile sector maps and produce focussed research on priority topics
- Distil research into actionable conclusions to help inform management and shape Group digital strategy
- Convey findings in PowerPoint-authored reports for internal dissemination
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc Digital update presentations for senior management and board members
- Collaborate and engage with Incubation, Product and Data teams
- At least two years of consulting, investment banking, venture capital, corporate innovation experience, or equivalent
- Demonstrable interest in and understanding of digital businesses, digital transformation and technology
- Keen interest in how automation, digital platforms, and other innovations are changing the nature of work, workforces and workplaces
- Native-equivalent English proficiency required
- Advanced written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with in-person and remote teams
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word required; Salesforce proficiency an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree with business, IT or finance focus preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.