WorkLifeLabs are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to support the Ezra Sales and Delivery teams, being responsible for the accurate and efficient set-up of new clients and the implementation of delivery programmes conducted on the Ezra platform. With a high level of client and coach contact, the Service Delivery Manager will continually update key stakeholders at every step of the programme implementation and provide reporting requirements either on a monthly basis or by programme requirements.
Key Accountabilities Responsibilities:
Sales and Delivery Collaboration
- Build and develop internal stakeholder relationships, facilitating the effective delivery of Ezra programmes.
- Participate in programme scoping and implementation meetings. Fully understand the programme brief and communicate the detail to colleagues and associates involved in the delivery.
- Assist in the recruitment of coaches including sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews and on-boarding them to the Ezra platform.
- Give advice, guidance and support to coaches acting as first line coach support
- Resolve individual client issues in a professional and timely manner, via email or phone
- Monitor programme effectiveness and coach quality raising issues/challenges with Sales and Service Delivery leaders.
- Attend weekly team meetings where required to understand upcoming pipeline and subsequent project planning required.
- Implementation of Ezra processes and best practices to ensure successful project management
- Ensure that all client programmes are set up correctly in Ezra
- Act as the liaison between sales and client, including collecting necessary programme materials from clients and sharing information with the Delivery team and coaches
- Liaise with the billing team where necessary and support where required to ensure that MSAs, SOWs are in place, and invoicing is correct, escalating to Sales and client when needed
- Maintain housekeeping of Ezra and supporting documentation - update policies and guidelines to reflect changes in the Ezra delivery model or curriculum / training for coaches.
- Document all changes to client programmes to support a smooth delivery process and ensure that all internal stakeholders are notified of changes relevant to perform their role correctly
- Assist Ezra leaders with diary management, expenses and general office management
- Timely approval of coach hours and/or invoices to ensure monthly payment
- Prepare, analyse and present client reports for use by Sales and Delivery in client meetings
- Review trends and themes and proactively share findings or concerns with key internal stakeholders - e.g. Product, Delivery, Sales, Marketing
- Build and prepare client specific reports that are needed weekly or monthly
The above list is not exhaustive but indicative of the main aspects of the role. Duties and responsibilities may be added or amended from time to time).
Personal Attributes, Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Takes initiative and makes things happen
- Excellent IT skills
- Belief in personal development ownership of career
- Passionate about customer service and enjoys client contact.
- A clear positive communicator
- Proactive self-starter, plans and manages workload of self, able to work under pressure
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and issues at an early stage
- Understands the financial requirements of the business, with good level of commercial acumen
- Desire to challenge the status quo
- Doesnt shy from difficult situations and remains accountable
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Contributes to and develops a good team spirit
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to collaborate
- Actively seeks to understand the wider LHH Penna business
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.