WHO ARE WE?
Recently voted Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in Education and #28 Most Innovative Company in the world, General Assembly is a venture-backed, post Series D, NYC-based startup in our sixth year. General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in worldwide markets including New York, where we are headquartered, and Atlanta, Austin, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Melbourne, and Washington DC. We also partner with Fortune 500 companies to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and assist them with talent acquisition as they build their 21st Century workforce.
As a Senior Client Success Manager, you manage the delivery of General Assembly’s largest client programs, maintain and grow our most important client relationships, and ultimately are responsible for organizing and managing cross-functional teams to deliver on the largest and most important programs for our clients, and $3-5 million of annual client revenue.
- Manage top tier, Fortune 100 client relationships, and partner with the sales team to expand accounts
- Lead Client Success, Product, and Instructional teams to deliver complex programs at scale
- Lead project planning and scoping process, pre- and post-sale, by creating and managing project timelines and building internal and external project documentation
- Act as primary client-facing point of contact week over week, including leading client updates and addressing escalated client questions
- Build and manage program P&Ls to ensure profitability in line with company targets
- Proactively identify new ways for GA to contribute to clients’ talent upskilling and reskilling strategies
- Monitor program success as measured by learning and sentiment metrics
- Partner with GA’s global network of subject matter experts to deliver in-person and online training programs in data, product management, tech, digital marketing, and innovation culture
- Manage a team of Client Success Managers on your accounts (maybe direct or dotted line), providing direction, guidance, and development while driving for results
Skills & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate comes with at least 3-5 years of consulting experience, or experience managing teams in similar high-touch, complex client services environments. People who excel in this role are capable of managing large cross-functional projects and are exceptional problem solvers. They are comfortable with ambiguity, and also possess polished communication skills, infectious positive energy, and a passion for fast-paced and dynamic environments. Ideal skills/experience includes:
- 3+ years using Excel and Google Suite
- 2+ years as the primary client-facing project owner
- 2+ years managing a team
- 2+ years leading cross-functional projects
- 1+ year owning a P&L preferred
- Experience working in pre-sales/legal support function a plus
- Experience using Jira a plus
- Experience coordinating training programs a plus
- Significant travel, up to 50%
- Presentation skills
- Directing others
- Interpersonal savvy
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Business acumen
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.