Recruitment Consultant - London
Uncapped commission! Flexible working! Global leading brand!
Genuine opportunity to join a fast growing team within truly progressive and exciting technical markets. Modis London focuses on core technical markets including Cyber Security, DevOps, SAP and Netsuite. Due to growth and expansion we are in a position where we can bring consultants in to focus upon any of these high demand growth areas. We will empower you to pursue opportunities away from micro management or heavy KPIs. The focus is on being as entrepreneurial as you can be in developing and building out your specific market area.
As a Recruitment Consultant, we are looking for someone that:
* Has previous experience in recruitment, working within specialist markets such as IT, tech, engineering, construction, finance etc
* Has a genuine passion for building relationships, managing key stakeholders internally and externally as well as continuously developing your network
* Continues to build their market knowledge - being able to identify new business opportunities to continue the growth of your desk
* Manages the full recruitment cycle, from proactively sourcing to placement
* Is keen to learn and advance their skill set as well as sharing your knowledge with colleagues
* Driven to achieve targets that leads to promotions and opportunities to build your own team
In return, Modis can offer:
* A competitive salary alongside an uncapped bonus scheme
* Great benefits including contributory pensions, health care schemes, gym memberships, retail vouchers etc
* Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives from executive days out to trips abroad
* A vibrant and autonomous environment. No micro management and overpowering targets
* Market leading training to develop your career within a stable and growing business
Modis have been voted 3rd in the Top 100 Technology Recruiters list as well as being apart of the wider network The Adecco Group, who are consistently placed in the top 10 of ‘The World’s Best Workplaces’. To find out more about what your career could look like in Modis, please get in touch with Jessica now
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.