Part of the Adecco Group who are consistently placed in the top 10 of The Worlds Best Workplaces, Modis are looking for ambitious Recruitment Consultants to join and build a successful, lucrative career within the business. With over 40 years experience, Modis is without doubt one of the most renowned technical recruitment companies in the UK, as well as having a highly regarded International presence.
As a Recruitment Consultant, we are looking for someone that:
- Has previous experience in recruitment; or has worked in a sales/customer focused position
- Has a genuine passion for building relationships
- Works with a great deal of autonomy and self-motivation, pushing themselves to achieve targets and take success into their own hands
- Takes ownership of their development and is keen to learn to advance their skill set
- Strives to build a lucrative and successful career within Modis
- Displays a relentless can-do attitude
- Can work individually but can also be a real team player
In return, Modis can offer:
- A competitive salary alongside an uncapped bonus scheme
- Great benefits including contributory pensions, health care schemes, gym memberships, retail vouchers etc
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives from executive days out to trips abroad
- A vibrant and autonomous environment. No micro management and overpowering targets
- Market leading training to develop your career within a stable and growing business
As a Recruitment Consultant, youwill be responsible for:
- Building up your market knowledge within your sector
- Identifying and engaging with candidates
- Resourcing for roles
- Personal branding social sourcing
To find out more about what your career would look like at Modis, please get in touch with Jessica now
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.