Reporting to the Director of the Commercial Practice, we are looking for a driven, personable, dedicated and experienced person to continue to grow our executive recruitment offer in the HR functional space.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on originating new business, building successful client relationships and can work at the senior HR level across multiple sectors.
This role is open to either someone in the Interim or Retained Search space or someone who can dual desk across both. If you are a self-motivated Consultant who is seeking their next big move and can work in a fast paced and high performing team, then this role might be just the thing you are looking for!
In return we offer:
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Modern, central London offices
- Generous benefits package: Commission Scheme; Private Medical, Dental, Health Screening, Healthcare Cash Plan, Eyecare vouchers, buying holidays, Gymflex, Travel Insurance, Tastecard, Cycle2Work, Pension, Critical Illness assistance, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Monthly Shopping Vouchers, Permanent Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Payroll Giving, Love2Shop and Love2Travel vouchers, Friday Drinks, Pizza days etc.
- To generate and deliver revenue and position Penna as a market leader in Interim Executive talent.
- To champion Pennas role in developing and supporting the HR space with the provision of Executive Recruitment talent
- Introducing Pennas other services and Client Partners to clients, ensuring clients understand the full Penna offering.
- To create valued long-term relationships with high calibre Interim Permanent Candidates
- Where appropriate, manage performance, development and support of Associate Consultants and administration staff working with the Practice.
- To develop and enhance Pennas brand reputation through the professional and intelligent representation of Pennas services within the market.
To play an active role in developing and broadening the knowledge base of the company.
- Provide visible and proactive leadership for the Commercial Practice and Penna Recruitment Solutions, acting at all times as an exemplar of the Penna behaviours and best practice;
- Plans ahead to develop a solid revenue pipeline to achieve successful sales in accordance with budget.
- Delivering a best team approach for every client, by working closely with all Penna colleagues.
- Implements and manages a robust approach to develop business with the high quality approach expected of a Lead/Senior Consultant, controlling and monitoring all stages of the assignment process.
- Provides Business Support Team with correct coding for assignments/project on start-up paperwork;
- Inputs relevant information onto Penna systems regularly
Marketing and Events
- Responsible for supporting and organisation of regular candidate/client networking events
- Write thought leadership pieces for digital media
- Work with Pennas marketing team to send out regular marketing material to candidate/client network
- At least 10yrs recruitment experience is preferred at Lead/Senior Consultant level in HR and across sectors in the private sector
- Experience of developing business relationships, gaining trust and generating revenue through self-origination
- Understanding of interim and/or retained search recruitment process from taking an initial brief to placement and candidate management.
- Interim Management/Search recruitment experience background, possibly contingent recruitment
- Excellent team player
- Tenacity and highly motivated to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, persuasive and innovative communicator
- Good organisational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Thirst for knowledge and a practical and commercial application of it
- Self-starter / self-motivated - Essential
- Originate own work - Essential
- Excellent organisational skills - Essential
- The ability to work unsupervised - Essential
- Good time management - Essential
- Ability to work to deadlines - Essential
- Good with process - Essential
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment - Essential
- Can do attitude - Essential
- Excellent communicator - Essential
- Excellent IT skills - Essential
- Gravitas - credibility with senior people - Essential
- Sales /opportunity recognition skills - Essential
- Educated to degree level - Desirable
- Ability to converse articulately with clients and candidates at all levels and have theconfidence to do so
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.