How can we create brighter futures? That is our single most important concern.
We believe that everyone has the potential and deserves to do amazing things. That is why we work hard to find them the best environment to do just that.
How can I use data to help people find the job that would enable them to be the best version of themselves. That is your core responsibility.
In your day to day, you will use SQL to query our data and support Senior Data Analyst on Ad-hoc insights requests as well as strategic workstreams. You would also need to present your work to senior stakeholders (from Heads of Department to C-suite).
The graduate program spans over 2 years during which you will follow a fast track path to a Senior Data Analyst job.
- Curiosity is paramount
- Drive to make a difference in the world and proven record of actions taken to do so
- Analytical thinking
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Eager to learn
- Science or economics degree (computer science, maths, physics,)
- Experience with SQL
Nice to haves:
- Entry level experience with SQL, python or similar
- Exposure to Cloud computing (Microsoft Azure preferably)
- Exposure to BI tools (Tableau, Power BI)
In return we offer:
Some of the benefits you may enjoy as an employee of the Adecco Group UKI;
- 24 days annual leave rising to 28 days, plus recognised Bank Holidays.
- Access to Perks at Work
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Free Eye Tests
- Season Ticket Loans
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Benefits to suit your lifestyle and particular requirements
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.