This is a newly created role to support the Head of FPA and Central Services Business Partner providing detailed insight and analysis on financial and commercial business requirements. The business therefore requires standardisation and regular KPI and dashboard reporting along with detail insight in key areas of the financial performance tracking and consequential business support.
You will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Redesign and ensure continued timely production of UKI management reporting:
- Monthly management reporting pack
- Consolidation of monthly brand actuals and full year reforecast
- Internal reporting to UKI Exec - flash and final results
- Competitor analysis
- Completion of Quarterly Business Review packs
- Other ad-hoc requests as necessary
- Supporting annual budget process including:
- Coordinating budget timetables for local departments in-line with group timetable, ensuring adherence to timetable by all key stakeholders
- Preparing budget templates for local department budget reviews
- Consolidation of UK budgets - full PL, BS, CF etc. incorporating HQ charges.
- Completion of budget files and presentation packs for Global CEO /CFO
- Work with Financial Control colleagues to identify enhanced cost drivers in relation to head office functions
- Supporting central department heads e.g. Legal, Finance, HR, IT, Marketing etc
- Develop strong relationships with senior Central Service stakeholders acting as a business partner to provide ongoing financial support. Challenging the normal ways of working and identifying solutions to doing things more efficiently.
- Work closely with the management team to develop and implement business strategy that delivers positive results for all profit and loss and balance sheet elements.
- Review of monthly numbers and forecasts by department
- Prepare business cases for Central Projects
- Work closely with the Shared Services team to improve the month end process to deliver results on a timelier basis.
- Assist the budget forecasting processes with Central Service stakeholders providing appropriate challenge, understanding communication of risks, issues opportunities
In addition to the above you will also be involved in the finance transformation to implement new reporting and analysis tools into the business which will drive productivity and profitability. You will be required to drive through change and implement new tools to ensure that we get standardisation and consistency as well as providing greater management insight.
Experience and Skills
- Strong finance or accountancy background, possibly part or fully CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Excellent Excel (Advanced) skills with experience with VBA and Excel functions and expressions
- Strong analytical experience in highly complex data environment
- Management Information report design production experience with ability to produce simple and complex reports
- Recommend and suggest data and process improvements based on knowledge gained
- Facilitate consensus between technical roles and business stakeholders whilst managing expectation
- Highly organised and able to manage individual workload and operate within the context of a team
- Experience of business partnering with senior stakeholders and management of challenging situations
Strong systems skills and previous experience of system implementation
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.