To grow and develop CIPFA Pennas; business opportunities, reputation and presence within the chosen market(s) and provide Sector expertise to Penna to create sustainable winning sales strategies.
In return we offer:
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Modern, central London offices
- Generous benefits package: Commission Scheme; Private Medical, Dental, Health Screening, Healthcare Cash Plan, Eyecare vouchers, buying holidays, Gymflex, Travel Insurance, Tastecard, Cycle2Work, Pension, Critical Illness assistance, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Monthly Shopping Vouchers, Permanent Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Payroll Giving, Love2Shop and Love2Travel vouchers, Friday Drinks, Pizza days etc.
- To generate and deliver targeted new business opportunities and position Penna as a market leader in Interim Executive talent by leading by example in finding a way to succeed in difficult market conditions and ensuring we take full advantage of bourgeoning market conditions when available.
- To champion Pennas role in developing and supporting the sector with the provision of Executive Interim talent.
- Introducing Pennas other services and Client Partners to clients, ensuring clients understand the full Penna offering.
- To encourage and help develop less experienced team members within the interim team.
- To create valued long term relationships with high calibre Interims within the sector
- To develop and enhance Pennas brand reputation through the professional and intelligent representation of Pennas services within the market.
- To contribute towards developing the future direction and strategy of the business and broadening the knowledge base of the company.
- Provide visible and proactive sector based support to the Sector Head or Director of the Interim business and Penna Recruitment Solutions, acting at all times as an exemplar of Penna behaviours and best practice;
- Plans ahead to develop a solid business pipeline to achieve successful sales in accordance with budget.
- Delivering a best team approach for every client, by working closely with all interim team and other Penna colleagues.
- Implements and manages a robust adherance to high standards of work, managing the quick response and high quality of candidates and service needed for Penna to enhance our reputation as a Leader in the Interim Executive and Interim Management markets.
- Inspire and motivate team members and attend weekly meetings and monthly one to one meetings to review performance and update online Personal Peformance Contracts (PPCs).
- Plan and implement the ongoing training and development of Consultants, Resourcers and Admin/Ops staff when working for the Sector Head
- Working directly with the Director of Interim to plan and implement the growth and development of the team to meet, and anticipate, the evolving needs of the business.
- Keep other Sector Heads/ Consultants aware of changes in the marketplace, both in terms of potential business development activities and general marketplace intelligence, trends and news.
- Manage all assignments in accordance with all required quality policies and standards and specifically the IMA Code of Practice (attached).
Sales / Sales Management
- Delivering and taking responsibility for sales performance and Interim Net Revenues in accordance with the agreed budget and business plan.
- Developing and owning a carefully constructed budget and spreadsheet of sales.
- Actively leads new sales management to develop new business and develop and enhance existing relationships to ensure Penna Interim is the leading provider of Interim Executive/Management in the sector.
- Applying an authoritative and coaching style of management to lead from the front when managing and help motivate all staff and colleagues.
- Executes sales performance reporting in accordance with the plan with a baseline performance of:
- Deliver an average of 1 placement per month over a 6 month period.
- Obtain an average of 3+ new accurately qualified Interim Executive opportunities per month.
- Positively and accurately report sales activity in the weekly and monthly sales meeting
- Accurately update the budget forecasting spreadsheet every Monday.
- Meet at least 10 qualified client contacts every month and target board level communications.
Client and Candidate Relationship Management
- Maintain a positive regular communications with key interims within the sector and support all company interim events (breakfast, lunch and evening) to ensure a deepening in the relationship between top quality Interim Executives and Penna.
- Speak with (ideally meet) all interim managers who are on assignment on a regular (at least monthly) basis providing a supportive sounding board for the interims on assignment.
- Speak with all clients with interim managers on assignment on a regular (at least monthly) basis and meet at least quarterly to provide assignment support and performance managagement and tracking for all interims on assignment.
- Fully utilise the company recruitment management application/database for all communications and capture key client contact information.
- Work closely with all colleagues, resourcers, operations and admin colleagues to ensure our systems are accurately updated.
- Maintain an accurately updated weekly financial forecast.
- Work with Operations and Admin teams to ensure that accurate candidate coding is being managed on a regular basis either on the system or through admin staff using coding sheets.
- Take Responsibility for the accuracy of all financial and contractual information on our systems, spreadsheets and actively support operations to do the same.
- Ensuring all commercial risks are managed through ensuring:
- All Interim Agreements and Contracts are pre-approved by the Director
- Penna standard terms are applied wherever possible.
- Client and Interim Contracts are signed prior to start dates as standard best practice.
- A highly personable character with impact and a proven leader of sales and developer of long term client and candidate relationships
- A deal maker with the ability to recognise buying signals and help clients resolve their challenges through the use of Interims.
- A consultative approach and strategic and empathetic thinker, always putting themselves in the position of their customers and providing value adding solutions.
- A confident and innovative communicator and a good listener
- Good organisational skills with an ability to manage several tasks of different priorities;
- An achiever and with a positive attitude towards continual learning to continuously look to improve peformance and adapt to a changing market where needed.
- The ambition to be seen as a specialist and trusted partner for clients and the practical and commercial application of how best to support them.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.