Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly’s Enterprise business is growing in Europe and needs a strong client delivery team leader. The Director of Client Delivery & Operations will be responsible for managing and developing our growing Engagement and Learning Experience teams and will be the peer leader to our Director of Sales in ensuring we achieve our growth aspirations and expected P&L performance. This person will also act as the senior client delivery presence during our most important sales and delivery client meetings.
Management of Client Delivery and Operations:
- Ensure that client delivery in Europe matches or exceeds outlined timeline and scope
- Work closely with other departments, including sales and product, to ensure consistent and synchronized operation
- Accountable for regional client satisfaction, as measured by NPS
- Engage and motivate the European client delivery teams to consistently perform to a high standard by building a high-performance culture
- Maintain strong relationships with key client leaders
Strategy and Go-To-Market:
- Partner with the Sales Director to set existing client expansion strategy
- Act as client delivery leader in the region, participating in new client pitches and the initial kickoff of client partnerships
- Provide operational and commercial expertise to pitch and close new business
- Ensure new deal pricing and operating plan meets business contribution expectations
- Manage local P&L to ensure that each Client / Academy is meeting revenue and contribution targets
- Define regional operations budget and staffing plans; oversee revenue forecast for the region
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in consulting or a similar B2B services organization, in a role that is directly tied to delivering services for clients and driving profitability and growth within those relationships.
- 3+ years managing teams within a client services organization
- Comfort working across multiple geographies, and within an ambiguous business and cultural contexts
- You have a proven track record of managing a P&L, or a strong understanding of the key drivers of profitability. You’re comfortable with the financial concepts that come with that, including income statements, unit economics, and revenue recognition. You have strong business acumen and deeply understand the unit economics of the business and can speak to their business performance.
- You have advanced leadership abilities, including managing managers, and can motivate and inspire a team with diverse perspectives. Remote management experience preferred.
- You exercise short-term pragmatism while setting a long-term vision for regionalized growth efforts and operationalization.
- This role requires significant travel, up to 50% of the time
- MBA preferred
- Strategic mindset
- Manages Ambiguity
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Builds Effective Teams
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Results
- Financial acumen
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.