Reporting to the Global Head of Client ESG & Impact, the Director DE&I Advisory advises our clients on four pillars of DE&I dimensions: 1. Systemic Change, 2. Hiring and promotion process transformation, 3. Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Strategy, 4. Re- and Upskilling (includes academy programmes and identifying public funding opportunities).
DE&I is not an isolated issue for organisations; hence this is part of our Client ESG & Impact team which is in growth mode. We expect the role owner to connect the dots throughout Environmental, Social and Governance and to have the ability to articulate how our services advance the clients’ core business as well as sustainability strategy.
This role also monitors the global regulatory landscape and develops commercial advisory services responding to clients and prospects statutory and disclosure requirements, e.g., human rights violations, civil rights, and racial equity audits.
Another exciting responsibility of this role is to create and run an internal DE&I advisory board that supports client conversations with expert knowledge on DE&I topics.What you’ll be doing
- Reviews the current approach to DE&I advisory services, articulates a focus and scope further capabilities within Pontoon and The Adecco Group.
- Partners with Sales team to structure the client outreach approach, priority DE&I issues, and geographies.
- Attends client meetings, pitches, and presentations.
- Creates collateral and develops thought leadership like webinars and reports and research to cement our right to play in the market.
- Increases our partnership network in DE&I, for example, with external platforms and training providers.
- Engages with the Pontoon Advisory Procurement practice to advance strategies around diversity owned and impact suppliers.
- Facilitates internal trainings around DE&I issues, advisory opportunities, and impact of our services.
- Runs workshops and gives presentations to key stakeholders and clients.
- Ensures the effective deliveryof projects by managing project meetings, timelines, requirements, and risks.
- Partners with Pontoon and The AdeccoGroup internal HR teams around strategic alignment and messaging.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Very good knowledge of DE&I types, narrative, and legal implications. Knowledge of nascent developments and trends such as just transition, green jobs, civil rights & racial equity, etc.
- Knowledge of ESG frameworks (focus on ‘S’), sustainabilityissues and materiality.
- Understanding of the influence of various stakeholders on the organisation as well as corporate governance.
- Understanding of Human Rights implications.
- Ability to formulate and communicate corporate strategy.
- Willingness to work with multi-functional and multi-cultural teams, collaborating across global locations and time zones.
- High degree of confidence and independence.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience of DE&I disclosure and reporting (statutory and non-statutory).
- Experience working in consulting with responsibility for DE&I, workingfor an HR, consulting, or other professional services organisation.
- Experience liaising with multinational clients (mostly Fortune 500 companies).
- Basic data analysis experience
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
Onour career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.