Your mission will be to identify and acquire new prospects in small-sized companies and medium sized companies to help grow and develop our footprint in London. Becoming an Adia Sales Specialist and championing the innovative power of our solutions, you will work on game-changing ideas, use your market and recruitment knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
- Through a consultative, customer centric selling approach, you will qualify opportunities by exploring to understand customer challenges and their current recruitment pains while educating prospects on the value of Adias solution.
- Connect with the Marketing team and cross-functional teams to create and prioritize strategic target account lists within defined territory. Identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel up-market growth. Lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch. Engage in all steps of the Sales Cycle to ensure smooth Pipeline Progression to maximise results
- Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline.
- Develop your professional brand and engage with your prospects to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests
What's in it for you?
- Be part of an industry changing journey that will help shape the future of recruitment
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing from the largest organisation in the industry
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customer's' business by providing a new and innovative way to recruit
- Chance to work in an entrepreneurial, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
- Experience in sales or recruitment (Recruitment industry Experience Mandatory)
- Fluent English
- Track record of success in a sales/business development, target driven environment OR a transferable skill-set with a strong motivation to build a career in sales
- Goal oriented, innovative creative individuals with strong organisational project management capabilities
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Highly motivated and resilient with positive attitude and ambition to build a career at Adia
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.