The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Management of Adecco Group IT CMDB, ensuring all Config Items that Adecco Group owns are known and tracked at all times.
- Plans the capture and management of CIs and related information. Contributes to development of configuration management strategies, policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Proposes and agrees the configuration items (CIs) to be uniquely identified with naming conventions
- Ensures that operational processes are in place to maintain secure configuration, consistent classification and management of CIs, and for the verification and audit of configuration records
- Develops, configures and maintains tools (including automation) to identify, track, log and maintain accurate, complete and current information
- Reports on the status of configuration management.
- Identifies problems and issues and recommend corrective actions.
- A minimum of 5 year's experience with a strong background in configuration management
- Broad service management experience working within an international corporate environment
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- ITIL v3 certification advantageous
- Occasional up to 20%
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.