WHO ARE WE?
Recently voted Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in Education and #28 Most Innovative Company in the world, General Assembly is a venture-backed, post Series D, NYC-based startup in our sixth year. General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in worldwide markets including New York, where we are headquartered, and Atlanta, Austin, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Melbourne, and Washington DC. We also partner with Fortune 500 companies to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and assist them with talent acquisition as they build their 21st Century workforce.
As an Client Success Manager, you will support the delivery of General Assembly’s largest client programs, and help grow our most important accounts. You play a key role on a cross-functional, client-facing team that delivers on $3-5 million of annual client revenue.
- Help manage top tier, FTSE 500 client relationships and account expansion strategies, supporting the Senior Client Success team as well as clients directly
- Execute on engagement and delivery strategies for online and in-person training and assessment programs
- Collect and document direct costs for program delivery
- Own client-facing and internal summaries of client meetings, including key decisions and action items
- Track and maintain day-to-day program success, as measured by learning and sentiment metrics
- Coordinate with consumer-specific delivery teams on GA campuses, to collaborate on program delivery for corporate audiences
- Build and present client-facing delivery reports, including qualitative and quantitative data on on student learning, sentiment, and engagement
- Evaluate data to drive product insights and continually improve metrics around online course usage and satisfaction
Skills & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of prior work experience, with a killer work ethic, polished communication skills, infectious positive energy, and a passion for fast-paced, dynamic environments. This person has a knack for project management, and has polished communication skills. Ideal skills/experience includes:
- Overnight travel expected up to 30% of time
- 2+ years in sales, customer service, client management, or similar role working with external stakeholders
- 2+ years using Excel and/or Google Suite
- Comfortable operating in a cross-functional project or environment
- Experience using Jira or in project management a plus
- Experience coordinating training programs a plus
- Experience in account management a plus
- Process Management
- Written Communications
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal savvy
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Action Oriented
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.