Responsible for the efficient and cost effective delivery of Resourcing services for all designated clients.
In return we offer:
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Modern, central London offices
- Generous benefits package: Private Medical, Dental, Health Screening, Healthcare Cash Plan, Eyecare vouchers, buying holidays, Gymflex, Travel Insurance, Tastecard, Cycle2Work, Pension, Critical Illness assistance, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Monthly Shopping Vouchers, Permanent Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Payroll Giving, Love2Shop and Love2Travel vouchers, Friday Drinks, Pizza days etc.
The role will include:
- Providing office-based support for the Client-Partner Delivery Manager to meet the needs of the client.
- Dealing directly with the client to answer queries, provide information and progress tasks.
- Candidate screening to specific given criteria.
- Supervising the activities of Administrators to deliver efficient and effective recruitment services on all campaigns, maintaining the highest quality standards at all times.
- Undertaking all admin procedures and completing all specified tasks as required to deliver the campaign.
- Undertaking all other reasonable tasks as directed by the Client-Partner Delivery Manager or Senior Manager.
- Liaising with internal and external teams of Assessment professionals to ensure best quality client service.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in a recruitment or process driven environment.
- GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Proven ability to develop excellent external relationships.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with external suppliers.
- Demonstrable high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Delivers Quality - Committed to producing work of a high quality standard. Pays attention to detail to ensure this is achieved.
- Collaborative Working - A willingness to encourage and support others in order to develop strong team relationships
- Resilience - Maintains a professional service and optimistic outlook under challenging circumstances
- Planning Organising - Ability to plan, prioritise activities and resources in order to meet deadlines.
- Professional Communication - Ability to present oneself in a consistently professional manner
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.