Campaign Administrator - London will be responsible for processing, managing and objectively assessing and selecting good quality candidates for a range of roles.
In return we offer:
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Modern, central London offices
- Generous benefits package: Private Medical, Dental, Health Screening, Healthcare Cash Plan, Eyecare vouchers, buying holidays, Gymflex, Travel Insurance, Tastecard, Cycle2Work, Pension, Critical Illness assistance, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Monthly Shopping Vouchers, Permanent Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Payroll Giving, Love2Shop and Love2Travel vouchers, Friday Drinks, Pizza days etc.
The role will include:
- Supervise Using an online Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to manage candidates through assessment stages,
- Campaign Administrator role is fast paced and quality focussed
- Some of the vacancies this role deals with are high profile, therefore, communication, both written and verbal, are important to ensure a professional approach to every candidate throughout their application process.
- As well as taking incoming calls and managing candidate queries via email, this role involves screening online application forms and may include conducting pre-booked telephone interviews to assess the suitability of each candidate to the role being recruited to.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in a client focused/customer facing role.
- GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Experience of working in a process driven environment.
- Demonstrable high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and prioritise workload
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ideally experience in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised can do approach to work.
- Efficient and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually, and can demonstrate initiative and proactivity.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to follow agreed set processes, while escalating any opportunities to improve the process.
- Ability to manage own workload - good time-management and organisational skills, and able to spot and react to changing needs.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.