Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
Working in a competitive, goal-driven environment, the admissions manager leads a team of admissions representatives in providing exceptional, effective guidance to prospective students. This team is responsible for finding capable, talented students who are ready and able to succeed in our accelerated learning programs. The admissions manager provides the vision, direction, and leadership needed to help representatives surpass individual and team goals.
Maintain Admissions Pipeline
- Own target (50% of AP share) and manage a robust pipeline of prospective students in Salesforce ; build and cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results
- Interview prospective students to ensure that their qualifications and interests are a match for our programs
- Proactively manage and respond to a high volume of prospective students efficiently
Admissions Leadership Reinforcement
- This role will report directly to a Senior Regional Admissions Director
- Helps Senior Regional Admissions Director distribute important Admissions resources including but not limited to Salesforce reports, All-Hands decks, new product resources, internal training modules, and more.
- Monitor admissions team morale
- Partner with the Senior Admissions Director to set vision and KPIs for sales operations best practices and execution.
- Help the Senior Admissions Director facilitate on-time staffing with a high bar for admissions output in the first 90 days
- Communicates with regional sales and local Regional Directors on resource needs, enrollment pacing, and inventory management in order to maximize regional bookings
Day-to-Day Team Operations
- Conduct granular pipeline-management meetings with Admissions Producers, coaching for high performance and correcting suboptimal system and behavioral habits
- Ensure consistent, high performance in all key sales funnel metrics for each team member
- Coach and provide feedback to each admissions representative on a daily/weekly basis
- Manage CRM system and process adoption through QA reports, and provides troubleshooting in real time
- Act as Admissions representative with local campus teams and in campus meetings. Can be delegated to Ops Lead with Senior Admissions Director approval
- Manage the campus admissions email list (campus_admissions@)
- Circulate reports to Admissions Producers for their weekly data entry
- 2+ years proven experience in consultative sales, consumer sales, enterprise sales/partnerships, admissions or recruiting
- Proven ability to hit targets and drive success in fast paced goal driven environments
- Experience designing and facilitating sales training
- Experience using CRMs to report and manage pipelines
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to build strong relationships
- Experience coaching and developing diverse sales teams
- Drive for Results
- Written and Verbal Communications
- Coaching Others
- Priority Setting
- Developing Others
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.