Job Title:Business Manager
We are Modis. We operate at the heart of today’s technology convergence. We believe only cross-domain thinking can unlock true innovation. As a global community of specialists, we connect the smartest people with the brightest businesses to face the challenges they need to thrive. We offer expertise, guidance, and services of the highest standard. And we influence the transformation of entire workforces and workplaces by placing people who can drive better solutions into businesses across the world. Take advantage of our global network, join our world.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager with strong people management skills. Leading the team from our Leeds office you will drive the team forward towards even greater success than they have already achieved. Your excellent sales and customer focus experience will be at the heart of coaching and mentoring the team to continue their own success and development.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Drive, encourage and motivate Team Leaders and Sales Consultants ensuring all weekly/monthly/annual targets are achieved. Provide development and support where necessary to create success
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with clients ensuring an efficient service is provided that exceeds their resourcing requirements
- Create plans to optimise all opportunities to sell the services of our Company
- Organise client and candidate networking opportunities and events
- Ensuring the successful service delivery to both clients and candidates, promoting excellence in practice and customer engagement
- Financial management for the team, forecasting, debt management etc
- Ensuring the team meet all key performance indicators and compliance
To be successful in the role you willbe:
- An experienced people manager, able to promote excellence and best practice and leading from the front
- Have experience of managing a successful P&L, setting and driving financial objectives
- A thorough understanding of the IT and Technology market and be able to share this information with your team to drive their success
- A strong communicator with both clients, colleagues and senior management.
What’s in it for you?
Working alongside a community of experts, you can enjoy the opportunity to partner the right specialists with the right professional projects. We’ll work together to develop with clear evolution goals and objectives that are tailored to you. And, you’ll benefit from a range of perks packages. Here, you can be you, while becoming one of Modis.
We believe in talent, not labels. As a people business, our expertise and energy are always going into improving everyone’s chances of being part of the world of work. Our people are at the core of our business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture for everyone to feel supported in their day-to-day work and during their development throughout their career. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunity regardless of, for example, your gender, age, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We also engage with employers to develop programmes and pathways that embrace diverse talent and promote more inclusive employment worldwide through partnerships and other initiatives. We recognise and celebrate the value of difference and how it makes us faster, smarter and more innovative.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.