Do you enjoy leading others? Are you eager and willing to exceed clients’ expectations? Perfect! The Adecco Strategic Delivery Manager oversees a hub site servicing a wide portfolio of clients. As a hub site manager, you own the success of several client sites and grow the business by delivering the best staffing results. You’ll be in charge of hiring, managing, and developing your team, recruiting and supervising temporary associates for multiple clients, and reporting on key deliverables. Whether developing innovative retention strategies, sourcing talent, or leading your team to achieving shared results, you’ll be successful in this role by surpassing customer fulfillment, satisfaction, and service expectations.
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!
Skills we look for:
• Client specialist: proficient at anticipating needs, providing solutions, performing against service level agreements, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations
• People champion: builds relationships, interacts positively with people at all levels, develops talent
• Achievement oriented: thrives in fast paced, high-volume environments, exceeds goals, lifelong learner
• Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
• Recruiting guru: expert on the market for talent, up-to-date on labor and employment laws, able to use applicant tracking system, knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques
• Financial whiz: sets financial goals, manages a budget and P&L, controls costs, and monitors credit limits
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Things to bring:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two to five years managerial or supervisory experience in a service industry preferred
• Successful track record of increased customer service levels and satisfaction, enhanced scope of responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland
(ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled | The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.