The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring 23,000 professionals. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions und Lee Hecht Harrison.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role whilst confronted with interesting and versatile tasks? Join our Team in Lausanne as a:
In your position as a Specialist IT System you will support the Service Desk and the Branch Office team.
Your main tasks include to identify, diagnose and resolve incidents for users with a personal computer (software, hardware, network and internet access). As a member of the Branch Office team you will also plan, execute and monitor different IT projects. These further activities will belong to your responsibility:
- Create and manage packaged deployment (SCCM) for updates, drivers, software…
- Ensure proper status of deployed or collected equipment (CMDB) and hardware setup for end-user devices and accounts
- Manage GPOs in AD, and administrate end-user accounts / mailboxes
- Assist the end users (IT Support): provide one-on-one end-user incident resolution over the phone, by mail or with the ticketing system Service Now
- Set up and assist in the configuration of end-user’s PC laptop, hardware, software and peripherals
- Collaborate with the Group’s, outsourced teams or CH IT teams on Projects and Support
- Help IT Service Desk on Level 2 tasks (escalation)
- Create / update the Tickets in Service Now (content / status)
- Create and maintain the appropriate documentation level on the changes done, procedures and KB
- Manage the Network & Infrastructure equipment for good operating state
- Provide IT Audit reporting (RIM Controls) on his scope
- Escalate and propose new approaches / improvements on current systems or processes
These skills of yours will take us forward together
Thanks to your education in IT and several years of experience in the field of IT support you have valuable assets used for this position.
- Good knowledge and practice of SCCM, McAfee EPO, Active Directory,IT network and Infrastructure, Office 365, Skype for Business…
- It is advantageous if you have already worked with ITIL
- You possess a strong solution and customer-service orientation
- Adaptability and creativity in finding solutions are no problem for you
- You are a team player, stress resistant and flexible, but you can be self-organized and prioritize your tasks.
- Due to your advanced communication skills you can communicate perfectly in French (native language) and you have a good knowledge (B2) of English and German
What working with us means
An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility awaits you. You can profit from attractive social benefits and progressive employment. Here are a few examples of what we mean by this:
• 40 hours a week / 5 weeks holidays
• Socially committed company / sport promotion by the company
• Company staff celebrations
• An induction period of several months tailored to your needs
• Extra-mandatory social security benefits (BVG)
• Internal training courses and support for external training courses
• Development opportunities through our Career Path Program
• Adecco internal benefits at partners
If you are interested in this exciting position, we are looking very much forward!
Our Internal Recruiting Manager is very much looking forward to receiving your complete application.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland - www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.