The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring 23,000 professionals. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions, Lee Hecht Harrison and General Assembly.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role whilst confronted with interesting and versatile tasks? Join our Team in LAUSANNE as a
Solution Sales Manager - French speaking part of Switzerland (m/f) - Adecco Group Switzerland
The Adecco Group is a global and Swiss leader in HR Solutions.
Our sales department based in Zurich is looking for the working place in Lausanne for an experienced Solutions Sales Manager. In this role you will report directly to the Head of Sales Adecco Group Switzerland on the strategic business development of key accounts and new clients in the region from western Switzerland to the greater Berne area.
- You are responsible for positioning the Adecco Group as an HR solution partner across all our brands (Pontoon, LHH, Spring, B&C, Adecco) - with a focus on the outsourcing, onsite, master vendor, RPO and MSP models
- You build new, sustainable customer relationships and maintain your existing customer network
- You will present tailor-made HR solutions at the client's site, using our entire ecosystem of the Adecco Group
- You will proactively use your network with your local clients for further opportunities to pursue other Group services
- You will regularly meet different stakeholders of your clients at all levels (e.g. CEO, CFO, procurement) and participate in networking events
- You see yourself as the local contact person for your customers
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in International Sales/Management, Marketing or a similar education
- At least 5 years experience in sales, 3 years of which in the relevant business model
- You are familiar with the models Outsourcing, RPO, MSP and all types of recruitment solutions
- You have a flair for opportunities to close strategic deals
- You have strong acquisition skills to bring new customers on board
- You see yourself as a team player who can act in a stress-resistant and result-oriented manner
- You communicate perfectly in French and English, German is a big plus
- Readiness to travel within the region of western Switzerland and Bern
If you are interested in this exciting position, we are looking very much forward!
Our Internal Recruiting Manager is very much looking forward to receiving your complete application.
What makes working with us
An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility is awaiting you as well as attractive social benefits and progressive employment conditions. Here are some examples of what we mean by this:
- A locally based company in the global environment of the Adecco Group
- (34'000 employees worldwide)
- Socially committed company / sports promotion by the company (Win4Youth)
- Extra-mandatory social insurance benefits (BVG and BU/NBU)
- Internal training and support for external training courses
- Further development opportunities through our internal career programs
- Various internal discounts with partners
- Possibility to take unpaid leave
- We're all on a "you".
- We live our values: Passion for the job, entrepreneurship, assumption of responsibility, team spirit and customer orientation are central company values for us
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland -www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.