The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring 23,000 professionals. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions und Lee Hecht Harrison.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
IT Solution Delivery Lead – 100%
Developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, EDI and SQL queries
The application integration specialist job responsibilities include planning, executing, and managing the integration of new applications into the existing system throughout the enterprise.
Working closely with the global Integration, Architecture and Product teams to understand the Application Blueprint and integrate into the country landscape.
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system front end components.
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions.
- Coordinate directly with business users and business analyst to best understand and analyze business specifications.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
Thanks to your education in IT, Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent and several years of experience in the field of development, you have valuable assets used for this position.
- Experience with SAAS Solutions, XML, PHP, Python or related languages
- Good knowledge and practice of C# .NET, ASP.net, SQL server, HTML/CSS/JS, MS Visual Studio, SMS, Web API (JSON, REST), EWS, SharePoint Online, MS Forms, MS Powerapps
- It is advantageous if you have already worked with ITIL
- You possess a strong solution and customer-service orientation
- You are a team player, stress resistant and flexible, but you can be self-organized and prioritize your tasks
- Due to your advanced communication skills you can communicate perfectly in English (native language) and you have a good knowledge (B2) of German and/or French
What working with us means
- An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility awaits you. You can profit from attractive social benefits and progressive employment. Here are a few examples of what we mean by this:
- 40 hours a week / 5 weeks holidays
- Socially committed company / sport promotion by the company
- Company staff celebrations
- An induction period of several months tailored to your needs
- Extra-mandatory social security benefits (BVG)
- Internal training courses and support for external training courses
- Development opportunities through our Career Path Program
- Adecco internal benefits at partners
If you are interested in this exciting position, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland -www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.