The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring 23,000 professionals. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions und Lee Hecht Harrison.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role whilst confronted with interesting and versatile tasks? Join our Team in Zurich as a:
HR Business Partner – 100% (M/F)
You support as HR Business Partner the VP Human Resources and the Business Units in all strategic and operational HR aspects and projects.
- Advise and support the entire management team as well as all division managers and branch managers in all HR-related matters
- Implement, support and develop the entire HR Lifecycle
- Coordinate with the business departments and line managers
- Actively identify gaps, propose and implement process changes necessary to cover risks
- Involve in organisational design and re-design based on business needs
- Design succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Oversee the recruitment process and be involved in key positions
- Foster a culture of positive employee relations and engagement in the business in order to increase retention
- Ensure all annual HR processes such as performance management, talent review, salary review and salary benchmarking are delivered
- Implemen an effective talent management and succession plan across the business to identify, develop and attract talents for key positions
- Ensure regular employee surveys are conducted and followed-up with adequate action plans.
- Support training, development and coaching culture across the business.
- Degree in HR Management, Bachelor’s degree or similar education,
- You bring several years of experience as an HR business partner, personnel development, talent manager or in other functions in HR People Management,
- You are a team player, stress resistant and flexible, but you can be self-organized and prioritize your tasks,
- Due to your advanced communication skills, you can communicate perfectly in French and English (bilingual), German is a big plus
- Adaptability and creativity in finding solutions are no problem for you,
- You are a trustworthy person and have the ability to deal with highly confidential and sensitive topics,
- You are a wining personality with your negotiation and influencing skill,
- From time to time, you will travel across Switzerland
What working with us means
An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility awaits you. You can profit from attractive social benefits and progressive employment. Here are a few examples of what we mean by this:
- Working location : Lausanne
- 40 hours a week / 5 weeks holidays
- Socially committed company / sport promotion by the company
- Company staff celebrations
- An induction period of several months tailored to your needs
- Extra-mandatory social security benefits (BVG)
- Internal training courses and support for external training courses
- Development opportunities through our Career Path Program
- Adecco internal benefits at partners
If you are interested in this exciting position, we are looking very much forward!
Our Internal Recruiting Manager is very much looking forward to receiving your complete application.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland - www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.