The Adecco Group Switzerland is the Swiss market leader in human resources. With over 650 employees at more than 50 locations in all language regions, we help around 23,000 professionals finding new career challenges every year.
Our brands are specialised in their respective fields. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers tailor-made solutions for job seekers as well as for small, medium and large companies in the area of human resources: Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Payroll Services, outsourcing and outsourcing of entire HR processes, career planning, talent development and mobility. In Switzerland, we are represented by the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions and Lee Hecht Harrison.
If you are able to inspire other people with knowledge and charm and have no problem taking the initiative and driving processes forward profitably, then our HR team in LAUSANNE is delighted to have
Senior HR Business Partner W/S-CH
The Senior HR Business Partner is responsible to provide expert advice on all aspects of Human Resources. She/he promotes the different Adecco Business Lines as an attractive workplace, supports Business Lines strategy by translating it into HR objectives according to the Group policy, legislation and regulations.
- As HR Business Partner assigned to specific business lines you will support the leadership team, managers and employees in all areas of the HR life cycle to enable the business to achieve its goals based on global HR strategy and business objectives
- You actively contribute to the design of effective HR processes - in cooperation with the Head of HR and your HR team colleagues
- You will be involved in HR planning and in the recruitment and hiring process of new employees as well as onboarding process
- You actively take up strategic topics, whilst working in cross-divisional HR projects and tasks
- You will accompany and support the Business Line Managers in the annual salary, performance salary, performance and promotion processes and manage independent succession planning processes
- You will ensure all annual HR processes such as performance management, talent review, salary review and salary benchmarking are delivered
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or Economics with a specialization in HR/Business Administration/Psychology
- Min. 5 years of experience in HR and as an HR Business Partner, preferably in the service sector
- Several years of recruiting experience
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, proactivity, high service orientation as well as your openness to change
- Strong business-oriented approach with problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills to collaborate with colleagues in different locations and areas.
- Very good knowledge of Swiss Labour law
- French at native speaker level, fluent in English, Italian or German would be a big advantage
- An affinity for IT and an excellent knowledge of modern technologies
- Your advantage with us
- Insight into various areas of the company and contact with your national and international colleagues of the Adecco Group
- Competitive salary and above-average social benefits as well as various other benefits
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting opportunities for further training
- «Per Du" culture
- Modern office in a central location
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland -www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.