At Pontoon our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find top talent to join our organization. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to support a fast-paced customer in a metric driven environment, then we'd love to hear from you today!
What does a day in the life of a Pontoon Senior Recruiter look like?
* Identifying, engaging, and recruiting qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline
* Analyzing client requirements and qualifying candidates through telephone and/or face-to-face interviews
* Selecting candidates and presenting them to the client
* Cultivating relationships with stakeholders and human resource business partners to deliver excellent customer service
* Entering and tracking candidate data into electronic systems and running standard reports
* Maintaining effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments
* Resolving issues, answering inquiries, and identifying areas of optimization
At Pontoon we are customer obsessed. We partner with some of the largest companies in the world to transform their talent strategies. We are game changers who don’t believe in standing still. If you are looking to make an impact and to learn and develop, then Pontoon is the place for you to thrive.
Ready to ignite your potential? What are you waiting for? More details can be found  here.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.