Proudly part of The Adecco Group - the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company - the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
The Senior Internal Recruiter EMEA is accountable for the full life-cycle of recruitment of our internal recruitment in EMEA. Based at our SSC in Krakow you will be part of a global organization and dealing with international stakeholders.
You will work with global managers, to ensure we have the best in the class team supporting our world-class clients!
* Determines or is provided with staffing needs and identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
* Analyzes client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
* Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares and delivers candidate presentations
* Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
* Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
* Fields moderately complex to complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
* Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and
* Identifies areas of potential optimization, shares with management, and assists with developing solutions.
* Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
* Trains and provides guidance on industry best practices, as well as client-specific needs and expectations, to less experienced team members.
* Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
* Initiates requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
* Schedules candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
* Administers pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, background and reference checks.
* Coordinates the preparation of and/or assist with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
* Audits candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum four (4) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience.
* Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
* Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
* Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
* Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
* Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Advanced proficiency with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS) and job boards.
* Fluent in English is a must
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.