Currently we are building a recruitment team to service our client - a global leader in electro-mobility and world’s most valuable automotive brand - and we would like you to become part of that Team.
Our objective is to recruit a high volume of Production Associates, Supervisors, Technicians and other skilled staff to make sure our Client’s Production Plant based next to Berlin can start operating and delivering their first vehicles in 2021!
As a Recruitment Administrator you will:
* Act as a primary contact point to Recruiters and helping them with administrative tasks
* Be responsible for interview scheduling
* Handling onboarding activities; contract preparation, gathering all necessary documents from candidstes
To perform this role successfully you need to:
* Speak English (it’s our company language) and German (to be able to schedule candidates for interviews and onboard them)
* Have experience in recruitment administration, customer service - not a must but an asset.
* Be a Team-player with a positive can-do-attitude, ability to think outside of the box and readiness for challenges.
* We welcome all candidates who want to learn and grow with us - if you don't have the experience, don't worry! We will get you trained!
We offer an exciting journey on one of the most challenging yet rewarding recruitment projects out there - where you can truly feel the sense of accomplishment and contribution - plus great development opportunities within Pontoon and the Adecco Group.
Great atmosphere, team support and standard company benefits are included.
The place of work is Kraków or remote (home office).
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.