Recruitment Coordinator- German Speaker
The role of the Recruitment Coordinator is to assists the recruitment team with various tasks within the full life-cycle recruitment process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Enter and track data into appropriate user system(s) and runs standard reports from those systems
· Coordinate requisitions and approvals
· Ensure timely resolution of queries/escalations
· Create and develop effective working relationships with key internal and external customers
· Support all administration activities as directed by the Operations Lead
· React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround (moved from requirements)
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Very good (Proficient) English and German - both verbal and written
· Bachelors/Master’s degree preferred
· HR administrative support experience will be an asset
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Outstanding attention to detail
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate effectively with teams and managers at all levels of the organization
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
· Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team
· Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills
· Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
· Knowledge of recruitment life-cycle will be a plus
· Desire to work hard, play hard, share content, strategies and best practices amongst your peers and really enjoy a team atmosphere
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.