The mission of the Recruiter is to support and work closely with the Key Account and Sales Team to manage candidates in order to generate and expand business for the Company.
* Conducting recruitment process for various roles within IT & Finance.
* Provide the best recruitment experience for all candidates from the initial application to the final decision.
* Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates in multiple databases, through networking and recommendations or via the internet within agreed SLA timescales.
* Creation and management of "talent pools" for frequently hired roles.
* Directly contact candidates to qualify their interest in the opportunity and encourage them to apply for the job
* Post attractive job descriptions on external sites and other media like LinkedIn. Check the wording and formatting to meet the client’s expectations and format guidelines.
* Check the applications for the posted jobs frequently and give a feedback to unsuccessful candidates which are not matching the jobs profile.
* Manage the offer process for successful candidates and close the requisition.
* Pre-screen candidates to produce shortlist and, where required, long lists. Prepare candidates for interview.
* Maintain, develop and grow relationships with existing and new clients and stakeholders.
* Establish the appropriate recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met.
* Work closely with the Swiss recruitment function and primarily recruit for the Swiss market (perm&contracting).
* Professional experience in candidate sourcing/ recruitment area.
* First client experience is a big plus
* First experience in customer service is a plus
* International communication is a big part of your daily business
* Openness for foreign markets and foreign best practices
* Fluency in English is mandatory, knowledge of French is a big plus
* Self-starter, self-motivated, dynamic and tenacious
* Enjoying networking and meeting new people
* Great presentation and communication skills
* Proactive, self-driven, effective, curious, quick learner, reliable, service and team oriented
* Competetive salary and bonus scheme
* Social package: medical care, sport card.
* Interesting projects in international dynamic environment.
* Fantastic atmosphere at work.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.