The IT Recruiter will be a key member in delivering of the RPO to the client and will be responsible for the full end to-end recruitment activities for permanent positions from intake discussion and advertising through to short listing and offer extension. Most of these positions will be in the IT and digital sectors. Depending on the volume, it can also be in other areas: Finance, Marketing, Legal or Sales.
You will be owning the relationship with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process and to ensure candidates being sourced mainly through direct sourcing to deliver the best candidates at all levels across all disciplines for the on-site program.
You will also be ensuring that resourcing targets and SLAs are met and to continually deliver a first-class service offering to the client.
· Manage the full life-cycle recruiting processes, activities to include but not limited to: application and interview form completion, negotiation for offers of employment, background checks and ensures the information meets established employment requirements.
· Independently conduct briefing sessions with hiring manager; act as point of contact and subject matter expert for business function supported.
· Utilize applicant tracking system to track and manage all applicants at all stages of the process.
· Employ appropriate sourcing channels, e.g. job boards, colleges, internet sites in the identification of viable applicants.
· Maintain a pipeline of resources to help identify a qualified and diverse applicant pool.
· Recommend specifics of employment offers to hiring managers and influence hiring manager in the identification of qualified applicants, seek feedback, and make hiring recommendation.
· Provide timely updates to hiring manager with information regarding industry trends, marketplace, while seeking solutions in partnership with hiring managers.
· Identify and recommend areas for improvement within Talent Acquisition.
· Leverage available tools and resources to increase diversity and employ strategies to increase diversity applicant pool.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Minimum 2 years of working experience in recruitment is a must (in-house/agency).
* You are experienced in owning the relationship with senior stakeholders and candidates throughout the process
* You are experienced in managing the full life-cycle recruiting processes
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off-line database searches.
* Demonstrable Client Management skills.
* Delivery of large volume of requirements and prioritize work accordingly.
* Business fluent in English, any further languages is an advantage
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.