1 Year Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
Recruitment Business Manager
HOURS: Monday - Friday : 9am - 5.30pm
WHERE ARE WE?
We are very fortunate to be based in a bright and modern office space in the heart of the bustling town of Kingston upon Thames. Just a stones throw from the train station, array of coffee shops and cafes, as well as the vibrant bars and restaurants at the beautiful riverside.
WHO ARE WE?
Having recently been named the UKs 6th Best Workplace(tm) by Great Place to Work(R), Office Angels is the market-leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PAs and secretaries to marketing, finance and HR managers. For more than three decades, weve been proving our worth with every placement.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company culture. Were extremely passionate about helping our candidates fulfil their career potential and strive to achieve customer excellence at every opportunity.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Other than being voted the UKs 6th Best Workplace, Office Angels offer a wealth of fantastic benefits and there is something to suit everyone:
- Generous reward package including a market leading commission scheme
- Car allowance in addition to your salary
- First class training, coaching and support
- Running a top performing branch
- Long-haul award-winning trips - this year its Thailand
- Variety of competitions, winning fine dining experiences, spa days and adventure days
- An envious portfolio of candidates and local reputation for high standards
- Up to 36 days annual leave - starting at 22 days and increasing 1 day per year + bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Shopping vouchers for incentives
WHAT IS OUR CULTURE LIKE IN KINGSTON?
- Small team of two friendly professional Consultants whilst being a part of a global organisation.
- Nurturing team within a fast-paced environment due to business growth.
- You will be supported and led by inspiring leadership from our Operations Manager through to Executive Director who are always open to new ideas.
- Regular incentives, reward recognition.
- Sociable team who work hard enough to celebrate Fridays with a drink or two!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Following the best year to date in the history of our Kingston branch, our office is seeking an inspiring and driven Business Manager to take over the reins to cover a 1-year maternity contract. Being a part of the world leading Adecco Group, opens a lifetime of potential permanent opportunities which could be available to you should you prove to be successful in your role.
Our Kingston branch are fortunate to have an established, loyal client base where temporary bookings and permanent vacancies come in daily and we are seeking either an experienced Team Leader seeking a step up within their career or a Business Manager with a proven track record.
You will have the experience to coach our team in giving the highest levels of service and helping them achieve their personal and professional goals whilst driving the budget for the branch and growing our client base.
You will be part of a highly experienced and successful area who will also look to enhance your skills and ensure you develop your own management and leadership skills.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring the highest level of customer excellence for our candidates and clients
- Coaching, training and developing our team to grow our existing client base
- Driving a candidate first approach where we proactively find roles for the right candidates
- Developing and managing a clear sales strategy to grow prospect business
- Effectively account managing client relationships to build long-term partnerships
- Owning a PL to ensure maximum profitability by managing debt and costs but by investing in areas that will allow the business to grow
Wed love to speak to you if you have
- Experience of working in Agency Recruitment and developing sales strategies
- Background in Temporary Recruitment (desirable)
- Strong work ethic with the ability to manage your own workload effectively
- Excellent networking skills
- Experience of managing/leading a sales team and coaching them to achieve their best
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and team KPIs
- Availability to commence at the beginning of September 2019
If this role is ticking your boxes and you have the experience we are looking for then we cant wait to hear from you!
We are seeking candidates who can interview immediately with a view to commence the 1 Year FTC at the beginning of September to allow time for a handover.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.