The Senior Pricing Analyst works with the Pontoon Sales team to develop pricing for new business opportunities, both with existing and prospective clients. They will provide financial insights and complex analysis for the operating results of both the Managed Service Programs (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) divisions, under minimal supervision.
* Develops detailed financial models for new business opportunities and communicates results to management for discussion and approval.
* Collaborates with key stakeholders across multiple geographies to develop creative solutions to pricing problems and applies the appropriate pricing strategy.
* Ensures all proposals are comprehensive, responsive and in compliance with company objectives.
* Reviews and critiques terms and conditions of RFP / RFQ’s to limit financial risk and exposure.
* Provides recommendations on the development of pricing models and tools.
* Evaluates and prepares financial analyses of current trends and variances to forecasts and budgets, as well as on deviations of authorized practices and procedures.
* Identifies and creates financial performance metrics and analyzes, calculates and reports on the expected profitability/return on sales for existing and potential customers.
* Utilizes financial management systems, databases and tools, including the development, analysis and distribution of a variety of customized financial reports.
* Recommends and assists with identifying, developing and deploying short- and long-term plans to improve profitability and operating results.
* Partners with management in the execution of process performance assessments, identifies areas of potential enhancements, and implements solutions.
* Understands, appreciates, and reflects cultural and legal differences in decision-making and when collaborating with the global Pontoon organization.
* Stays abreast of leading economic, business and industry trends, analyzes operational impact and produces summarizing reports for management.
* Provides coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of financial analysis experience.
* 3 - 5 years of pricing experience in a BPO/ITO environment
* Experience in Consulting or with an MSP and/or RPO provider preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Office products in general.
* Experience in developing detailed financial models and discounting structures.
* Skilled in communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
* Ability to effectively and accurately gather, interpret, report, and use data and other information in conducting responsibilities.
* Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of processes, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
* Ability to identify existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.