We nurture our powerful entrepreneurial culture and further build on it, ensuring we offer our customers the solutions they need to solve their biggest challenges. We are committed to the learning and development of our colleagues and the skills they have both individually and collectively.
Remote Contract Type
Full Time Business Unit
Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative poised to reach new heights within our global Sales organization driving hypergrowth and delivering exceptional service to our customers. This position will report into the Sales Development Manager.
We have built a ‘robust Sales Academy program’ which involves upskilling, aiming to provide you with the skills, attributes and knowledge that will allow you to advance your career into enterprise sales. We have a track record of progressing SDRs to Business Developers and other customer success roles across the organization.What you’ll be doing
- Uses a mixture of outbound calling, emailing, and marketing campaign follow up to organize meetings between prospective customers and the Pontoon sales team.
- Runs highly effective outbound lead generation campaigns with potential Enterprise accounts (5,000+ employees) via phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Builds a robust sales pipeline by prospecting new leads through creative outreach.
- Accurately qualifies new prospective customer accounts, based upon established criteria.
- Introduce prospective clients to our company and our product offering.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls and introductory sales meetings.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions & competitive activities and use these to identify opportunities in the market.
- Maintains accurate information about key contacts and sales activities in Salesforce.
- Works closely with Sales and Marketing team members to share information, provide feedback, and achieve overall sales target.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
1+ years of work experience in a pipeline generation role as an SDR in technology sales industry or SaaS
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Demonstrated track record in an early-stage company or highly ambiguous environment.
Demonstrated business, professional and sales/customer acumen.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Goal-oriented, has ownership, curiosity.
- Understanding of B2B data sources and tools (e.g., Sales Force, Outreach, Sales Navigator etc.)
- Ability to develop credibility quickly with stakeholders/decision makers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
Onour career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The anticipated salary range for this position is between $26.44-$31.25. Salary may be determined based on experience, education, geographic location, and other factors. This position participates in Pontoon’s incentive program which also includes bonus eligibility.
Benefit offerings for full-time employment may include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, wellness plans, and reimbursement and retirement programs. Available paid leave may include paid time off, parental leave, and holiday pay.
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Get to know us
We don't tick boxes – we think outside of them. We provide innovative talent solutions, helping to power the prosperity of economies, societies, and our customers’ markets. Constantly planning for smarter, better, bigger solutions that help manage our customers’ workforce. Reimagine your way forward with Pontoon.
We have a diverse, equal and inclusive culture of people from all walks of life (e.g. regardless of gender, ethnicity, lifestyle orientation, disability or age), whilst ensuring the health and safety of our people remains paramount.
We embrace a one-company, one-culture mindset whilst recognising our differences. We work together towards our common purpose - Making the Future Work for Everyone.
You are a revolution. Be the creative force behind innovation and change.
You unlock unlimited potential. Be the forward thinker for our clients and growth hack their constant evolving needs.
You are accountable and results-driven, being able to think outside of the box.
You are integral to our collective excellence, by being a team player who makes achieving goals fun.
You are the defender of inclusivity. Be a role model that leads with compassion and care.
Are we the right fit for each other? Have a look at the traits we're looking for.
Flexibility to work in the way that you makes you most productive, agile, confident, insightful
Autonomy to make professional, informed decisions.
Meaningful work that makes a difference to peoples' lives
Continuous learning, mentoring, and career paths that are diverse and dynamic
Specific local benefits and rewards tailored to each country (holiday allowances, health care and more).
- Recruitment Team Manager/ Senior Manager South Korea, Sales and Business Development View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt
- Recruiter (m/w/d) Lübeck, Germany, Business Operations View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt
- Personalvermittler und Berater im Hotel&Catering 100% (m/w/d) Zurich, Switzerland, Sales View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt