The Marketing Director is responsible for creating, building, launching and reporting on complex multi-channel lead generation campaigns. Ensures the generation of marketing qualified leads. Responsible for the ever-evolving impact that marketing makes on revenue, for best practices optimization, and for building the proper alignment among executive stakeholders in Adecco Group North America. Ensures all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and achieving marketing targets are successful.
About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of marketing, including a minimum of two (2) years of management, experience required. Minimum of ten (10) years of equivalent combination of post high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to develop and implement a successful marketing plan and/or strategy.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize marketing research techniques and tools.
- Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to establish strategic financial and budgeting plans.
- Ability to deliver prepared and ad hoc presentations to both large and small groups on job-related topics
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply sound leadership practices, including developing employees by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to improve performance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets the vision and direction for the Marketing Team as a whole; including Attraction & Lead Generation, Marketing Operations and Sales Engagement.
- Researches and develops a deep understanding of the market, the industry and the buyers.
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders, including within the marketing team and the sales organization.
- Establishes best practices, standards for generation, and optimization of marketing productivity using people, process and technology.
- Proactively manages change for the inherently evolving role of marketing within in a lead generating structure.
- Advises the businesses and sales teams on local, national and international factors that affect consumers and buyers in today’s marketplace.
- Leads the development of annual marketing plans for each line of business.
- Ensures all marketing communications are coordinated and on message.
- Provides feedback and support to Adecco Group North America’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Provides marketing skills and expertise to Adecco Group North America by building, developing and managing a marketing team capable of executing marketing strategies.
- Oversees annual marketing spends, including budget expenditures, research and development appropriations and return on investment projections.
- Oversees the hiring, training and performance evaluations of the Attraction & Lead Generation marketing staff.
- Leads and participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.