Provides day-to-day support to in-house counsel in one or more of the following areas: contract administration, legal inquiries and proceedings, legal research, employment matters, intellectual property and internal compliance initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates, reviews, analyzes and finalizes contracts, agreements, amendments and other related documents, as well as organizes, indexes and tracks documents and files.
- Compiles and analyzes information and data related to internal metrics and reporting and presents to business partners.
- Drafts executive summaries and reports, with a focus on identifying and upholding contractual provisions.
- Administers case management software, including case intake, status changes, assignments and closures.
- Acts as a liaison with internal business partners and stakeholders.
- Assists in the development and implementation of related legal procedures and best practices.
- May negotiate contract terms and conditions, ensuring company interests and corporate objectives are served.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certification by an institution approved by the American Bar Association with a minimum of two (2) years of related experience in a law firm and/or supporting a corporate legal function; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Skilled in effectively communicating verbally and in writing with various levels of employees and management.
- Skilled in preparing clear, concise and accurate documents including, but not limited to reports, contracts, procedures, and correspondence.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to identify problems, review related information and evaluate, develop and recommend solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.