Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Accounts Payable Analyst assists in the preparation, analysis, and research of weekly and monthly financial results; reports on fluctuations through data mining. Assists in the preparation of management reporting and in creating financial models and macros for budgeting and forecasting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the preparation, analysis, research, observations and distribution of weekly and monthly financial results comparing current actual and year-to-date performance with prior year, forecast and budgeted results.
- Performs data mining / data gathering and analysis of results and trends.
- Manages the invoicing process including coding of all invoices, logging and tracking of approvals.
- Assists in the development and enhancement of management reporting that continues to provide visibility to operating results and current trends enabling the development and deployment of short and long term plans to improve profitability and operating results.
- Assists in developing and enhancing budgeting and forecasting tools, including spreadsheet macros & Hyperion links.
- Assists in preparing or developing ad-hoc reports and analytical spreadsheets.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field plus a minimum of two (2) years of accounts payable or financial analysis experience is required. Minimum of six (6) years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes.
- Proficient with Oracle or other ERPs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.